Blogger Widgets
Subscribe:

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Post Valentine Note 1

I'm sure all of you celebrated the wonderful Valentine's Day with lots of love with your loved ones. But at the same time I saw some of the people not even taking a notice of it. In my idea, may be few of them wanted to forget their miserable past winded with this specific day. From starting today onwards, this series of Post Valentine Notes is dedicated to those have bitter memories from their past. What we must understand is that love is beautiful but you have to handle it with care. It slowly grows into a relationship with time and you have to compromise and practice give more than gain in it. Love is trusting some other person more than you trust yourself. So obviously it is fragile yet with great care, you learn to value it more and more with time.
"I used to fall asleep thinking of my prince Charming everyday of my life since I was about 10. I know it's stupid and all because my mom kept telling me that nobody is perfect. All these years, I have been looking for the right guy so that left me as the only girl with no bfs at high school which was actually kinda not cool. But I was not hurt because I knew the right person is still out there waiting for me. So once I got through high school, I got into a really good university to get my degree where I met quite a few friends. There were all kinds of friends and among them, one was special to me. He was my first love. I used to ignore him first because I didn't feel like he is my type. My best friend had this huge crush on him too so I didn't want to get involve with them. But he was not interested in Angela. Angela accidentally let slip that she's going out with him and when the rumor hit him he came straight to Angela and said that he was not at all interested and sorry about it. 
A few months later just before our graduation, he came to me asking for help for the finals which I agreed to help. I don't know why I said yes because I never let any of my male friends get closer to me. He was a nice guy. I tutored him a few things, he taught me a lot. We even did a group project which was highly successful. Angela was not at all angry with me or jealous about my new contacts with him. So I thought it was okay to be cool with him. Soon after our graduation, he came to me and asked me out. I was thrilled and then only I realized that even I had a crush on him. 
He told me about his ex girlfriends,his hobbies, his views. He took me to see his family who were really nice too. Soon we were in love like in heaven so he asked my hand in marriage. I said yes and we took another 8 months to get ready for the wedding. We planned the wedding to be on our 3rd anniversary on 14th February, Valentine's Day. He wanted me to quit my job after marriage which was a bit difficult task for me because I loved my job. But I could not refuse his request so I quit 2 weeks before the wedding thinking that later someday I will start something on my own. 
On my wedding day in the morning I got a note saying that I have to come to the central park near the hotel. I thought it was from him for a last minute surprise so I went there. A tall man was waiting there and he came straight to me hugged me tightly and kissed me full on my lips. I was so shocked and I slapped him, struggled to get away. There were even people nearby watching us. I could not scream but I ran away.
When I got to the hotel, my fiance had called off the wedding. Some how he has seen me with that man in the park I don't know how. I tried to explain but he said if I did not know the man I could have broke away from him while he was kissing. That was true but I could not because he was holding me so tight. My fiance also said that he told me all about his ex ones but I did not. I told him that was because I did not have any but he was not ready to believe me.
My dream of prince Charming crashed since then. I still don't know who did it to me. I lost him that's all I know."

This story is by a lady I've known for years who is still lamenting over and she is still single even she is 57 this year. Such tricks happen with people. 


If You Like This Kindly Share it



0 comments:

Post a Comment