Blogger Widgets
Subscribe:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Page From Ann's Diary.....

Dear Diary, 
I thought today was going to be just another boring day for me as usual. With all the work from the office, screaming of my boss and other chores at home plus loads of love from John; the thing that makes me want to live. I can't believe it's been 2 years for our marriage and we are happy as newly weds. Okay enough about that. But today must be one of the most unforgettable days in my life. You know what? It is true that most interesting things in our life happens suddenly when we least expect them.

John drove me as usual to the office. I kissed him good bye and went into the office. I remember every brick and step on my way, every shop, every tree, every lamp post that I pass for I have been doing this for 5 years now. But today it was a bit different. There was a man dressed carelessly sitting on the pavement with a very dirty looking flute in his hand. He looked like a begger but how on earth he came here I do not know. He had less teeth, his hair was not combed for ages I suppose. Still, he some how managed to fit into the picture. I don't know or it may have been my imagination, he slightly smiled at me. Well I ignored him and then went into the office to find my pile of work waiting to be done. 

It was pretty same at the office except for littles chats about the begger near the office. Someone actually suggested to call the cops and inform about this guy. Other than this, we were quite happy with work because our rating has gone up within the past month. That means our newspaper was only secod to Daily Telegraph!!! As the creative director of our news paper, I have to fill up the weekly news with eye catching stuff and news. My boss Cassendra is a very tough woman. She needs everything to be in order even her tea cup. (Wonder how her husband cope up with her). I sometimes think she's too tough and arrogant. Last moth she fired Dave insulting him to death. He was pissed off and swore to have revenge from her. I was shocked because he was one of the best editors we had and he had been working here for 15 years whereareas Cassy was here only for 3 years.

It was midd day nearly lunch break and then came in a man I've never seen. He seemed like the begger outside our office and we all were watching him like "What the hell?" Then he took a gun from inside him coat and shouted out for Cassy. He was Dave. OMG!! I never thought he would be like this. He said us to switch off our phones and do not try to call cops or else he will pull the trigger in his hand. He had a massive pack of explosives attached to his belly. We were all scared to death and I only remembered John. My poor John, how can I leave him???? It made me realise how much I am in love with Dave. He was my everything and I could not leave him behind. We swore to die in each other's arms so how can I die now???? No Dave, you can't kill me or anyone here. 


Me and Mike were the closest one. And there was Helen and Rick on the left. Dave was taking, actually barking like a mad dog. He had his eyes on Cassy. Cassy was scared and was crying. But she was not ready to apologize. I think it's too late for an apology now. Anyways, it gave us a narrow slip of time enough to snatch away the trigger and gun from Dave. Rick and Mike hit him so hard. We realized the explosives were not real and that was a big relief for all. Some one called the cops and within the minutes they were at the crime seen. I phoned John to tell the scene. He was there with me as soon as I phoned. I kissed him so passionately as I have never done before and said him that I will die only in his arms no one can change that. I loved him so damn much. He kinda laughed at me because after all I have been through I was talking about dying in his arms.

I realised today that anger is a very dangerous weapon, a kind of an alcohol that ripe through the time, get thicker and thicker I you don't just destroy it. Dave was nearly mad in anger with Cassy and he did not even consider that his friends, us were there too. This must have been a big impact for Cassy. I hope she learn something good from today. 

If You Like This Kindly Share it



0 comments:

Post a Comment