Blogger Widgets
Subscribe:

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Your Hair.... An asset or a liability?????


Howdy all the readers out there. It's been awhile since our last post. I must say time is something hard and very rare to find these days but some how, we've managed to buzz in some interesting topics this season too. We often consider ourselves to be presentable in a manner concerning our looks. Mostly that depends on how well you took care of your inside, your hair and your skin. Out of the three, the second; your hair could be the first and foremost factor that draws attention to you because in my opinion, hair is actually who you are and what you want to be.....
Your hair, an asset or a liability?? This can be a question to may depending on what type of a hair you've got. Thanks to all the good genes of my parents, I and my sister have inherited naturally straight hair. When I say naturally straight, to my great happiness, many consider it's rare kind of a straightness with unique beauty. And that's some asset I can be really happy about. But no pressure to those who have average hair because, having average hair does not matter but how well you make use of it does. Make it an asset or a liability- the choice is in your hands. Typically these are several types of hair you get to see. There's straight hair and then the curly hair. Again we can subdivide these two groups as in extreme straightness to mild and slight. Same goes to the curly hair. These are small nice curls and then there are fuzzy kinds of curls.
First things first. Identifying your hair type is the most important thing. I consider it as revealing an inner quality of you. Compare or seek the expertise of professionals if you have to.

After finding out what type of a hair you have, determine what type of treatments you are going to do for it. In my case, as I have straight hair I wanted to have thicker and longer locks because having straight hair means you don't get the natural thick and full look you usually get from a curly hair. So I decided to go for a nourishing oil, cut my hair into layers and a shampoo that will give me thick and long locks. I also wanted to treat my hair for dandruff so I picked an anti dandruff shampoo too.

Once you decide the treatments, you have to select what kinds of products you are going to use. Cleaning your hair includes a shampoo, nourishing includes conditioner and essential oils. Other than these, there are hair colouring materials, dyes, blow dryers, irons, hot rollers etc. In a recent article I've read had noted that your hair does not recognize the change in shampoo. But different shampoos can have different effects and still they all do the same task; cleaning your hair. When I first started using shampoo on my hair instead of soap, I flickered through many products. I noticed skin irritations, increased hair fall and shine on my hair and finally got satisfied with two. So it's best that you try some products and select the best rather that considering the advertisements or your friends' recommendation because only you know what's best for you.

Another important thing you have to consider is your hair cut. No matter you have long locks or shorter 'dos, your hair cut is what you are. So make sure you select the best hair styles and cuts for you for a perfect composition. It would be nice for your hair as well as for your admirers to notice some stylish changes in your hair once in awhile.






If You Like This Kindly Share it



0 comments:

Post a Comment