Blogger Widgets
Subscribe:

Thursday, August 2, 2012

E TREE......................................... LEAF SIXTEEN


White



No one can tell me that was totally accidental. Someone was messing with my dreams. But how can that be possible. It was around three in the morning when I woke up after hearing that voice again. (What am I talking about? Hear? No, it was a dream!) It felt like a chill even though it was the end of July. And why on earth it had to today? We are supposed to work on a Mind Map today. A real one. And the one in white? What does that mean? Obviously the one place I’m going to be today is school and our uniforms are white so everyone will be wearing white. 

I was so distracted that when Cher arrived at school, I didn’t realize she was just a feet away from me until she gave a tap on my back. 

“What are thinking so much about on a morning like this? You are like already lost your fight. What’s up?” Cher asked what’s wrong as if she was asking me to go to the bathroom with her.

It would be a betrayal for our friendship if I don’t tell her what I saw but I was so confused that I couldn’t decide whether to tell her or not. Which one in white is a threat? But before, I could tell her, Nish came in saying, 

“Hey, you are still here? We have office duty this week. Better get going before Mrs. Veene come scolding. Hurry!”

We went hurriedly to the Head Mistress’s office. Each class of the school is given a week to clean and maintain Head Mistress’s office. This week, it was our turn. While cleaning, I peered into Ms. Cleanor’s cubicle but she was not there. I thought of telling her if I could get a chance about my dream. 

Once the school bell rang, our regular school work was cancelled that day. Whole school was to gather at the Assembly Arena. Once again, it was transformed into Camp where we have our Mind’s Eye training sessions. But this time, it was with stands for spectators on two sides. The stage was transformed into the magnificent mountain top with more rocks. The floor was a plain grass meadow that has been mentally expanded to resemble a real life meadow. At the opposite end of the stage, there was a small water fall with more rocks like caves. 

As we were totally new to Mind Map fights, 7th Standard students were asked to be seated. Mrs. Veene, Mrs. Anjaa, Ms. Yolanda, Mr. Atkruger and many other teachers sat in the front rows. Ms. Cleanor appeared out of nowhere on the mountain top to address the gathering once everyone was ready. It was not her or her words that baffled me. It was a strange sight to everyone (at least us in 7th Standard) because Ms. Cleanor was wearing plain white today. A ruffled, angel sleeved top, white leather boots, multiple thigh high slit long white skirt and matching white leggings made her look like a fashion iconic sorceress. Every other in that hall was admiring her attire but I could not. She was wearing white. 

 “Welcome and good morning. I can already feel your adrenaline pumping to witness another gallant Mind Map battle. For those who are new (she pointed at us) the first session is to watch and learn. Learn by studying how your older sisters move, fight and engage in battle. The second session will be a rival equal Mind Map. So without further ado, let the fight begin.” She climbed down the mountain top and sat near, Mr. Atkruger.  

I could not clearly hear what she was said. She was the only person in the Assembly Arena wearing completely white. Even though the students were wearing white, Ms. Cleanor stood out because of her full white attire. 

“I feel confusion inside your head, Ish. Is it because of the fight? We are not going to die so relax.” Cher sounded excited. 

But she didn’t know why I was confused. What am I suppose to do now???????

Every thought on E Tree counts. Please feel free to comment and review below.




If You Like This Kindly Share it



0 comments:

Post a Comment